This privacy notice tells you how we, WeddingSutra, will collect and use your personal data for:
- To provide our products and services
- To process your order
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails and mailings about WeddingSutra products, services, offers and other things that we think may be relevant to you
- For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enables us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business
We only collect personally identifiable information about you after you have specifically and knowingly provided such information to us. By voluntarily providing this information to us at various points when using our Site(s), including, completing an order transaction, you will be consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us for that online activity. You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the Site(s) without providing us any personal information.
Your email address and other information will NOT be resold to any third parties.
Where links to WeddingSutra Partner Web pages are provided, WeddingSutra is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
WeddingsSutra. does not sell, give or trade its contact lists. Your email address and other information will NOT be resold to any third parties.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
In some cases, the personal data we collect from you might be processed outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), such as Canada. These countries may not have the same protections for your personal data as the EEA has. However, we are obliged to ensure that the personal data that is processed by us and our suppliers outside of the EEA is protected in the same ways as it would be if it was processed within the EEA. There are therefore certain safeguards in place when your data is processed outside of the EEA.